How to Make a Payment Online
Your payment can be made online by clicking here and logging in with your 6 digit BPR # and PIN.
Login to your personal account at www.cletn.com .
- Click 'Online Invoices/Payments'.
- Click on "New" to create an invoice. Enter a Description (e.g.:CLE Fees-Tennessee).
- Select the Payment Category and enter the amount you wish to pay. Note: It is okay to change this amount!
- Click 'Next'.
- Click 'Save/Print Invoice' (If you need a copy of this invoice you must print it at this time).
- Click 'return to invoices' Click on the arrow to the left to highlight the invoice you wish to pay.
- Click 'Pay Online'. Please Note that we have a new credit card vendor. When you click “Pay Online” a new window will open for you to complete your transaction. Please make sure any popup blocker is turned OFF. Do Not close this window - it will take a few seconds for the page to populate.
- Enter your Name exactly as it appears on your credit card. Enter your STATEMENT billing address. Select Method: (We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express).
- Enter your card # (no spaces or dashes).
- Enter your card expiration date (ex. 02/2020).
- Enter CVV: (This is the 3 digit security code on the back of Mastercard/Visa/Discover or the 4 digit code on the front of American Express).
- Click 'Submit Payment-FIS' Note:hitting' submit payment' more than once may result in duplicate charges
- PRINT YOUR RECEIPT: Once your payment is successfully processed the system will prompt you to print a "payment receipt, failure to receive this prompt within a few seconds of submitting your information usually indicates that your payment did not process correctly. Errors will be indicated in red, if this occurs please make the necessary correction(s) and try once more to submit your payment.
Be sure not to hit "submit" more than once. It is essential that you notify the Commission of your online payment, especially if it is the only thing that you need to do to establish your compliance.
If your payment is successful, a receipt should process almost immediately.
- If you feel that you need additional assistance please send an email to the Commission indicating 'online payment assistance is needed' in the subject line. Please include your full name and BPR# in all correspondence.